Friday, July 31, 2015

There is something new in Natura Viva Music. Lutzenkirchen Out of My Head EP.


Just looking for new music, and recently i found Natura Viva. An “Italian independent label, focused on House Music and Techno Music; born with an hard mission: propose quality Music for Djs, clubs and Music lovers.“ what couldn't go wrong.

A few days ago the EP has been reaching very high positions on beatport charts, and its a fact, “Out Of My Head EP“ brings such a very nice rhythm and cool sound mixing deep and tech house specially. This is a very well Natura Viva selection that after just a few days of been released, has already hit the charts. So get it on your playlist and enjoy four nice tracks featuring Lutzenkirchen, DJ PP, Jack Mood, ILL-BOY PHILL, Sebastian Fleischer. Just Get It.

Not in my words, Lutzenkirchen's: “My new EP was released today: Beatport-featued EP on the Tech House Page! Beatport-featured EP on Deep House page! "Oaxaca" is staff-picked as one of the 10 must-hear Tracks this week! Thanks to the Beatport team and everybody participating on that EP! Especially Natura Viva Music, Ill-Boy Phil, DJ PP & JACK MOOD! Be sure to check it out here: https://pro.beatport.com/release/out-of-my-head-ep/1559199



Track List.
1. Oaxaca(Original Mix)
2 Out Of My Head (Original Mix)
3 Out Of My Head (DJ PP & Jack Mood Remix)
4 Out Of My Head (Boy Phil & Sebastian Fleischer Remix)

Release Info.

Title. Out of my head EP
Artists. Lutzenkirchen, DJ PP, Jack Mood, ILL-BOY PHILL, Sebastian Fleischer
Release date. 2015-07-27
Label. Natura Viva
Catalogue # NAT269
Genre. Deep House, Tech House

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment